Dear Eastern Lancaster County Families,
If you have K-12 school age children and are considering a virtual learning program for the upcoming school year, the ELANCO Online Virtual Academy is a tremendous program that may be a great fit. We provide everything needed for successful learning experiences for your child:
- Great teachers, personal connections, learner, and parent supports. Our instructors are highly qualified ELANCO professionals with extensive classroom and virtual instructional experience.
- Excellent instructional courses.
- District computers at no direct cost to families. We also provide printer-scanners as needed for courses and hotspots for households without Internet access.
The ELANCOnline Virtual Program is Learning based on your needs. Your time… your place… your pace.
- Your Time… Real flexible scheduling. Learners schedule their own instructional day. Courses are available 24/7.
- Your Place... Work from home, school, or anyplace Wi-Fi is available.
- Your Pace... Programs have schedules built for success but allow for flexibility with weekly check-ins for work completion rather than day-by-day monitoring.
If mixed-mode learning is desired, our learners may combine on-campus traditional classroom experiences with virtual programming. They select the mix…elementary specials, secondary electives, co-curricular programs, FFA, athletics, music performance groups, or Garden Spot Performing Arts.
We will be hosting four ELANCOnline Virtual Academy open house events.
- Wednesday, July 28, Zoom sessions: 9-10 AM or 6-7 PM
- Tuesday, August 3, In person meetings: 9-10 AM or 6-7 PM in the GSHS Library Media Center.